The 2019 Cadillac XT4 in a Nutshell
August 07 2018, True North Cadillac
Unveiled at the last New York Auto Show, the 2019 Cadillac XT4 is the newest Cadillac SUV and the newest urban sport utility vehicle to hit the market. Its mission will be to steal sales from the BMW X1, Audi Q3, and Mercedes-Benz GLA when it arrives later this year.
We do not yet have all the details on the new Cadillac XT4, but we already have some information. Here is a summary of the newest Cadillac SUV.
- It will be powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo engine developing 237 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque.
- It will have a truly impressive towing capacity of 3,500 pounds.
- Its fuel consumption will be assisted by an 8-speed automatic transmission and a stop/start system.
- It will offer integrated on-board Wi-Fi and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functions.
- It will be offered in a Sport version, which adds 20-inch wheels as well as an adaptive suspension.
As soon as we have more information on the new XT4, we will make sure to pass them on to you!